With censonRX Infectious Disease, we are proud to offer a dynamic, state-of-the-art laboratory that takes pride in delivering a large STD testing panel via a wide array of collection methods tested with a multitude of platforms. In addition to simplifying the detection and identification of HPV, Molecular Testing Labs provides the detection of a wide array of typically STD-related infections including Chlamydia trachomatis (CT), Neisseria gonorrhoeae (GC), Trichomonas Vaginalis (TR), bacterial vaginosis (BV), Candida vaginitis (CV) as well as identification of group B streptococcus (GBS) and Herpes simplex (HSV) 1 and 2. Our dedicated scientists and technologists, along with our fully-developed pipeline and proprietary LIS, ensure that our turn-around-time for ID reporting stays well within a 2-3 day timeframe.
- MTL provides comprehensive, diagnostic services for multiple pathogens – viral and bacterial.
- MTL Infectious Diseases department provides research support services for multiple investigators as well as serology and molecular clinical diagnostic services for multiple healthcare facilities.
- The ID department has been participating in research trials of new technologies for the diagnosis of sexually transmitted pathogens, some of which have become standard diagnostic techniques.
A Wide Range of Collection Methods
- Our scientists have developed the only existing capability for STD testing from dried blood spot cards.
- Our laboratory is currently in discussion with the FDA to gain approval for our Self-Collect Kit and our testing validations.
- Current collection methods include: dry blood spot cards, urine, serum, thin prep and vaginal swabs